Thursday, November 29, 2012

Drop-November Schnibble




 This month for the Another Year of Schnibbles project Sinta and Sherri chose a 'Little Bites' pattern from Miss Rosies Quilt Co called 'Drop'.  Little Bites are made using the 2.5 inch 'candy' squares. I used 2 mini charm packs of Marmalade. I really liked how it came out. I think the pattern would be really pretty in autumn or Chritmas colors too. I may have to make some more. It took my awhile to trim down each step in the block construction but it worked out well. The pattern was pretty easy to make. The pattern gave three options for the pattern. I choose to make the larger version that finishes at 20 inches. I think the smaller quilts would be really cute too
.It is hard to believe that one more quilt will finish off a year of Schnibbles. Now to get them all quilted in the next year! This has been such a blessing to be a part of this this year. I have learned a lot about quilting and my accuracy in piecing has improved a lot. 













No comments:

Post a Comment