
I made a pincushion and gave it away as a gift. I used scraps of different fabric lines that I collected from a quilt shop. I used buttons and tape measures (cloth ones) on mine. I saw one on a blog (can't remember whose that had used embroidery to write in friendship and I copied hers to make for a dear friend in Florida.I was even able to find the same material scraps that she used.I stuffed mine with fiber fill because I did not have access to crushed walnut shells. I could see why this would be addicting to make. I plan to make a bunch this next year. and hopefully one will get to stay with me. Visit Sinta or Sherri to see the parade of Schnibbles.
This has been a fun year of making Schnibbles. I have enjoyed the assortment of patterns that were chosen from the big Hubble to the little pin cushion.

The tape measure is so cute! Wishes for a happy and healthy year.
ReplyDeleteYou did a brilliant job. Wishing you much happiness in 2013
ReplyDeleteThis is very interesting.
ReplyDeleteReally cute! I love the embroidery!
ReplyDelete