Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tote bag Saturday










I am participating in the tote bag sew day. Though I am not a member of the Charming Girls Club, they are graciously letting me participate. So far I have the fabric chosen and some of the fabric cut. Iwill post a couple of times later in the day.





These are the fabrics that I am using. I hope to get a couple of differnt bags made today. We'll see how the day goes with kids, laundry and meals to make.

I am using the pattern from Dandelion. The dandy bag tutorial-not sure how to post a link to it. :(http://dandelionquilts.blogspot.com/2010/04/dandy-bag-tutorial.html






11 comments:

  1. Welcome to the party! Love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you participating in the party. I want to make a tote off the same pattern but maybe not today. I already have started on a bag. Your fabric selection is good. Some very good designs on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoohoo! Let's party! I love your fabric selections! Happy sewing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the fabrics. Will check back later today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty fabric - and I totally heart the pattern! Wishing you some quiet time to sew amongst the busyness today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice paisley and all the flowers.Looking forwar how you combine them.Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEA! I cannot wait to see your Dandy bag. :) Great fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forget the laundry there is always tomorrow!!!
    Love that line of fabrics--do you know the name of the line??? will be back to see how you are doing later--have fun!!Hugs, di

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fabric choices. Here is the link to the bag pattern.
    http://dandelionquilts.blogspot.com/2010/04/dandy-bag-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am a guest for the day. Hope you are enjoying yourself as much as I am. LOVE your color choices. Can't wait to see a finished product.

    ReplyDelete