
Hat Trick measures 26 1/4 inches by 32
inches.It is a Schnibbles
pattern by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. It is made up of 120 9- patch blocks. Hat Trick is now ready for the parade
over at Sinta's and Sherri's blog. Be sure to check out
all of the cute Schnibbles on May 1. This is one of the first
"Schnibbles" patterns, so if you don't have it in your collection you
can download the PDF version from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co. here
I made my Hat Trick out of blue and white yardage that
I had on hand. I love the light and airy summery feel the two colors add to the
quilt. I plan to use it on my table in the spring and summer seasons. My pieced
border I left at 5 inches in length for now. When I have quilted it, I will
decide whether to leave it at 5 inches or maybe trim it to 3 inches in length.
I love the romantic feel of this quilt.
It's beautiful and I agree - it's light, airy and it feels like summer. I particularly like the way you used the white for the nine-patches in the center of each "x". Very clever and very pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteThe stitched piece in your header is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda!!
ReplyDeleteI love this one, with the light blue and white.. so cute!!! You won my giveaway of the Kansas Troubles jelly roll!! Congrats. If you wouldn't mind emailing me your address I will try to get it in the mail to you Monday before I leave for Quilt Market to help my friend Beth with her booth. She is in the Boston area, if you belong to a guild, you may have heard her lecture before. I think she has gone to NH. I'm so happy to send this jelly roll to you and see what you do with it. You can email your address to rnkelli@aol.com Thanks! xo