Thursday, May 31, 2012

DOC

I finished my Schnibble quilt last night. I really love the pattern. This month the pattern was DOC. It is a card block which I thought went together very easy. I had no problem following the directions. Everything went together very easy. I think this is my favorite quilt so far. Buddy, our cat, decided he would like to be in the picture.





I used Rouenneries Deux by French General. I just love this fabric. So crisp and sweet. I love the reds and grays in this line. I think I see more French General in my future.


 I am linking up with Sherri .http://www.aquiltinglife.com/ and Sinta http://pinkpincushion.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Love your fabric selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's absolutely beautiful... but then I'm completely biased because I love French General fabrics. And I'm sort of partial to the quilt design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful-I adore Rouenneries myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Doc is lovely! Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just taught this as a class at my LQS last night and I'm in love with it all over again. Yours is a beautiful version Brenda. I think I like these colors better than the ones I used.

    ReplyDelete