Wednesday, February 29, 2012
A Year of SCHNIBBLES- February
Tonight I finished the February Schnibbles-I.S.T.H. I had the hardest time getting motivated to make this one. The color scheme just didn't motivate me and none of the charm packs I had on hand seemed to fit the pattern. I ended up shopping my scraps. I really liked the colors and the fabrics that I ended up choosing. I did change the pattern some. I only did two rows of stars and changed the borders some. I love it now. It is not as wavy as it looks. It needs a good pressing tomorrow but tonight I was to tired. Looking forward to seeing what next month's pattern is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice! Your use of lights and darks give it a very different look that I really like.
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely. I don't know how the original patterns looks like, but this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love your version! Two rows was a great way to make it. Congrats on using some scraps :-)
ReplyDeleteI love when I can use what is on hand! I have never tried quilting, so I am in total awe, this is gorgeous! I admire the precision needed to do this craft, I am a fly by the seat of my pants girl and know I would never have the patience!
ReplyDeleteCarol
HI Brenda
ReplyDeleteYou are a winner of my Leap Day giveaway! I need your addy. xxoo