I have decided to try to participate in a year of Schnibbles hosted by Sheri at A Quilting Life, and Sinta at Pink Pincushion. I have enjoyed the parade of quilts the past two years. I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford the patterns for all 12 months but will enjoy what I can do. This month's pattern is Full House, a Schnibbles pattern by Carrie Nelson. I am not sure if these links are working correctly. I am having a hard time with blogger tonight.
Full House in the modified pattern by Carrie . I loved the smaller quilt and plan to use it as a table topper. I love the colors. I used a charm pack called Blessings that I had on hand.
This is my first quilting project since the ugly comment by the long arm quilter last year. It felt good to work with color and fabric again.
These are lovely. I look forward to seeing your quilting.
ReplyDeleteYay for you! I chose this version too, and I enjoy seeing the fabric that others chose. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda!Nice seeing a blogpost again! And what a lovely sight it is. That quilt of yours in beautiful. Looking forward to seeing other quilts and projects!
ReplyDeleteGreat little quilt - I chose a variation on this version too! I love seeing all the different fabric choices. Isn't it great that we have such variety in our quilting ? Take care!
ReplyDeleteThis was made with a favorite line of mine! Truly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love your little Tiny Town ~ it's gorgeous! The Blessings collection was one of my favorites and using the little bit lighter background sets the prints off perfectly. Genius!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful project :-) You did a great job with the colors!
ReplyDelete