Saturday, March 19, 2011

Eventide

Finally I got all the cutting done for Eventide today. I am sorting all the pieces and plan to draw all the diagonal lines on the squares to make the quarter square triangles that are needed.

I am behind after not feeling well for three weeks. I just couldn't seem to get my energy back. I hope to be able to do a lot of sewing this week but we'll see. I have a couple of funerals to go to as well as running 3 teenagers around.

I am loving the fabric and the feel of the quilt just from doing the cutting. I hope to have another post for Tuesday. Time to get back to the sorting.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops! Hope you find time to work on your quilt this week. You're ahead of me. I run three teenagers around too and you'd think it wouldn't take that much time away from sewing--but it does!

    ReplyDelete